Transparency in Financials. FXCM Is Leading the Way
FXCM believes in making our financials transparent so that clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of FXCM as a company. FXCM strongly believes all traders should be asking his or her broker some pivotal questions regarding the company’s financial stability. FXCM’s financials are audited by Ernst & Young, which is one of the top four ranked accounting firms in the world.
FXCM today remains in a strong competitive position As of May 6, 2016:
- Adjusted Q1/16 revenues of $71.5 million
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing and discontinued operations of $10.3 million
- $203.0 million in operating cash
- $633.2 million in customer equity
- 175,736 active retail FX accounts
- Regulatory capital surplus of $107.2 million
FXCM’s regulatory capital position is as strong as it has been in recent years:
- Minimum regulatory capital requirements for continuing operations (US, UK & Australia) and discontinued operations is $60 million
- FXCM however, has regulatory capital of $167 million, a surplus of $107.2 million
All references to “FXCM” refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries. Their operating subsidiaries are regulated in a number of jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK, where regulatory passport rights have been exercised to operate in a number of European Economic Area jurisdictions), and Australia. FXCM maintains offices in these jurisdictions, among others.