The philosophy of crowdfunding is based on the power of the crowd. The power that can raise and overthrow at the same time.
The Top 3 fastest growing crowdfunding platforms from Baltic States:
– Crowdestor. It gives everyone the opportunity to invest directly in real estate and business projects without middlemen and hidden conditions or costs. With Crowdestor you can start investing from 50 euro with an annual interest rate from 12%.
There are two types of crowdfunding models Crowdestor offers:
1) Classic crowdfunding – way of raising capital for business from multiple investors by giving pledges or collaterals on it.
2) Equity crowdfunding – way of raising capital for business from multiple investors by selling parts of equity off.
Crowdestor works under the jurisdiction of Estonian law. The central office and working team are based in the heart of the Baltic States – Riga, Latvia.
If someone is trying to stop Crowdestor operations, investors investments are safe since the loan security holder is CROWDESTOR SECURITY AGENT OÜ, which is a separate company.
– Envestio. Started as a private investment fund in 2014, Envestio is now one of the leading companies in the industry of “New Finance” or “Finance 2.0”, which offers investors from different countries premium investment opportunities through online crowdinvesting marketplace. At Envestio they offer to the public investors only those investment projects, which successfully passed a thorough and unbiased due diligence process, conducted by their professional team.
Becoming a successful investor with Envestio is easy, secure, and quick. Register on Envestio website and choose one or several premium investment opportunities online using all necessary information attached to every project. Background information, situational analysis, development prospects, market overview, repayment schedules as well as other data available – Envestio makes it easy and comfortable to start investing in high-tech, energy, real estate or other projects.
– TFG Crowd.It is Estonian-based crowdfunding platform focused on business finansing. Crowdfunding is pretty simple. Visit a crowdfunding platform, find something you want to invest in, send your money, and wait for results. The difference boils down to what crowdfunding sites you visit. The most common crowdfunding platforms allow you to invest in a project or product in return for special rewards, usually in kind.
There are, however, royalty financing platforms like TFGCROWD that promise substantial financial gains in return for investments in money and trust. In general, royalty financing platforms function as loan originators, building quid pro quo connections between investors and businesses. Think of it in terms of traditional initial public offerings (IPOs), where investors enjoy profits from the company shares that they buy. Except it’s not traditional at all: you don’t have to deal with banking intermediaries, and you’re not beholden to the caprices of a few investors.
TFG Crowd team of experienced professionals have established themselves as trusted partners in various business fields throughout our group companies across Europe. TFG CROWD is the newest addition to their group, which already includes:
– TFG PAY – an FCA registered financial services provider, which provides alternative banking solutions to businesses across the European Economic Area.
– TFG LOGISTICS – managing logistics across the globe;
– TFG REAL ESTATE – real estate development and management.