Debitum Network 2019 December overview. The year 2019 passed by and Debitum Network is looking forward to the new year and decade with excitement. The last month of last year was the greatest of all since the launch of the platform. Records were set in all the main areas that Debitum Network uses to measure Debitum Network platform growth. Debitum Network hopes that you had a great year too and enjoyed your profits investing in the assets on Debitum Network’s platform.

The number of registered users (activated)

558 new users registered and activated their accounts last month. This is the all-time record. The total number of registered users (who have activated their accounts) has risen from 3,513 to 4,071. It is a 15.88% growth in a month and 680% since the launch. Debitum Network launched a few campaigns (Black Friday, plus a Christmas refer a friend), which were very successful and brought a lot of users to the platform (and earned nice cash for those who participated). 😉

Money deposited

Debitum Network’s promotional campaigns served as a great incentive for investors to deposit more money and invest it in the assets. The users added 437,786 Euros to their accounts last month. The total amount of deposits grew from 1,522,223 Euros in November to 1,960,009 Euros in December. This is a staggering 28.76% growth in a month.

Life Invested Interest Rate on Debitum Network is around 8.70%, but the users can make up to 13% as all the assets have an extra penalty rate in case the borrower is late with the repayment by more than 15 days (grace period).

The minimum deposit amount is 100 Euros (from SEPA accounts or British Pounds (GBP) from local accounts, and US Dollars (USD) from US-based accounts)). The minimum investment amount is just 10 Euros. All transactions in the assets are done in Euros.

The amount of loans originated

Debitum Network’s partners and loan originators Factris and Mikro Kapital gave Debitum Network’a users a lot of assets (business loans) to choose from in December. More than 1.5 million EUR worth of assets were uploaded on Debitum Network last month. This is a staggering growth of 52.3% in a single month. The trend should continue as 2-3 new loan originators are expected to onboard in the first half of 2020.

Money invested

For the second straight month, Debitum Network witnessed a record amount invested in the assets on Debitum Network platform. Users invested 1,260,702 Euros in the assets in December. For the second time, Debitum Network exceeded 1 million Euro mark in terms of investments. The total amount invested grew 17.7% in a month. As the number of users is growing quite rapidly Debitum Network expects to stay above 1 million EUR each month and target 2 million EUR in the first quarter of 2020.

Most popular industries

Investors could invest in the assets from 11 industries in December. Debitum Network expects to increase the number to 20 with the onboarding of new loan originators in 2020. For the time being the leading industries remain the same.

The Logistics industry assets were the most popular among investors in December. Around 30% of the total invested amount went to the assets of Logistics. Construction took the 2nd place as about 20% of the invested amount went to its’ assets. The 2 industries attracted around 50% of all investments.

As the number of assets increases every month, repayments become more frequent you should check your balance regularly or even better, create and activate an auto-invest plan so that your outstanding balance would be invested and money would not lay idle in your account, but generate interest.

Money invested using an auto-invest tool

4 months in a row Debitum Network saw a record broken in the usage of auto-invest tool on Debitum Network’s platform. 317,678 euros were invested using the tool. That is a 28.24% rise in a month. With the increase of investors on the platform, the tool will surely get more popular. Investors get a lot of benefits using the tool. You can create an auto-invest plan in a few minutes with the parameters of your choice and the tool will do the investing job for you. When the assets are repaid, and the balance returned to the investors, those who use the tool stay ahead of the crowd as the auto-invest tool invest before those who invest manually. Do not miss another good opportunity and create an auto-invest plan today. Then, enjoy compiling interest, which the tool will reinvest for you when the principal and interest are repaid.